Monday, January 23, 2006

Election


Well, it's election day in Canada. If you are anything like me, then you probably don't have a great idea as to who you will be voting for. I am not really all that enamoured with any of the candidates. Although there are stands I agree with in this election, they come from the spectrum of parties. Plus, the real question is, how many of these campaign promises are actually going to be kept? My guess would be not too many. Oh well. I plan to leave my voting decision up to the last minute. Too bad the Natural Law Party doesn't exist anymore. Sure, I wouldn't vote for them either, but the sight of them bouncing around in the lotus position on their television commercials is something I will never forget. Happy voting folks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home