Sunday, January 22, 2006

What ever happened to....?

I feel like I just crawled out of a crypt. It's probably been at least 2 years since I have posted on my little acre of the internet. And the worst part is, it's not really like I've been doing a whole lot that would keep me from continuosly posting. I am just motivationally challenged. That being said, I have decided that I will blow the dust off my keyboard and begin once again to utilize that small part of my brain that is not preoccupied with sex, sports, playstation and sex to place words upon your screens. Not that anyone actually reads this crap, but hey...it's cheaper than therapy. In my absence from the typed word, I have had quite an opportunity to find out more about myself and the world that I was dropped into. I have been laid off from my job, had a son, lazed about my apartment collecting EI, got another more fulfilling job, bought a house, and found that my wife is expecting our second child. In all of this, I have not bothered to type one thing. Yep, I am one lazy mofo. But again, who reads this stuff anyways? Hopefully someone, at some time, even by accident, will stumble across this space. And maybe that someone will be intrigued enough to return. And just maybe, I may have gotten off my lazy ass long enough to add another post to this page. But since you're here now, why not read my archive. It's pretty funny if you ask me. Anyways, I'm out of here for now, maybe forever. Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home